- Full Time
Due to the rapid expansion of our business, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Secretary/Accounting Assistant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management and staff as requested.
- Handle incoming and outgoing daily correspondence with associates and clients.
- Prepare conference room prior to any meeting and offer administrative support during the meetings.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle basic bookkeeping duties.
The Successful Candidates must:
- Be fluent in Greek and English. Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be a holder of LCCI Higher Level or other equivalent diploma / qualification such as CAT or AAT.
- Have basic knowledge of accounting with good accounting principles and processes.
- Have experience in using accounting software (knowledge of intelisoft accounting program will be considered an advantage).
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritize tasks.
- Be professional.
- Have good communication skills, pleasant personality and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar position which will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Remuneration package will be based on qualifications and experience and will include all the Office benefits such as medical insurance , provident fund and 13th Salary. Our working hours are from 8.30 to 17.45 with a lunch break of 1 hour with the exception of Friday where the workings hours are 8.30 to 13.30.
If you are interested and believe that you meet the requirements set above, please send us your CV by 16 March 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.